The major challenges facing Americans today – racial and gender injustice, economic inequality, pandemic disease, climate change – cannot be solved without international solidarity and human compassion. Endless wars and endless Pentagon spending only exacerbate these problems, making people at home and abroad less safe. Without addressing the racism and militarism at the core of U.S. foreign policy, progress toward a more sustainable, just, and peaceful world will not be possible.
Please join us for a webinar to explore how progressive groups working on a wide variety of domestic and foreign policy issues can join together to dismantle structures of militarism and white supremacy.
- Salih Booker, President and CEO, Center for International Policy
- Shailly Barnes, Policy Director, Kairos Center and Poor People’s Campaign
- Diana Duarte, Director of Policy and Strategic Engagement, MADRE
- Tobita Chow, Founding Director, Justice is Global
- Diana Ohlbaum, Senior Strategist and Legislative Director for Foreign Policy, Friends Committee on National Legislation (moderator)
Nyabingi signed 889 days ago
Ally signed 891 days ago